Re: IGSROBIN Digest (#2002-24)-Cynthia

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] IGSROBIN Digest (#2002-24)-Cynthia
  • From: "Laurie A.E. O'Meara" <Laurie@LAEOM.COM>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 12:24:15 -0500

Hi Cynthia- That's a great site, thanks for the link!.  Some of the ideas
you mention are what I have been researching- how are geraniums depicted
now, in the past, alone or in other designs, scientific botanicals, oils,
watercolor, etc., as you said the ideas and avenues are endless - and I'm
enjoying the research - Thanks again for the link.