  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] DNA
  • From: Sandy Connerley <sandyc@SURFARI.NET>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 08:34:51 -0700

Ed and Barry,
    I have not found the papers for which I was looking, but did find a
very good piece on testing in Geraniums IV in the chapter on History.
But, the testing mentioned there was done in about 1966.  I think Dr.
Mary Gibby did some of the DNA testing.  She is now in Scotland, I
believe.  Will see what I can find next week.