Fwd: [PelBreederForum] Origin of zonal and ivy...

  • Subject: Fwd: [PelBreederForum] Origin of zonal and ivy...
  • From: H20wrx@AOL.COM
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 18:08:56 EDT

Thought I forwarded this to the group earlier, at the same time I forwarded
it to the GeraniumsandPelargoniums group, but apparently I hadn't. There's a
new article out on the origin of zonals and ivy-leaved pelargoniums - Dr. Mary
Gibby is co-author.

Not sure how many people in this group are interested in the origin of zonals

and ivy leaved cultivars, but thought I'd share Rob's info w/you, just in
case. I tried the link he supplied first - all that shows up is the abstract
for the article. The complete article can be accessed at
If you want it, get it now. Don't think we can keep it on file, because it is

Ed Olson-Moore