Re: gnashing of teeth

  • Subject: Re: gnashing of teeth
  • From: hedgehug@AOL.COM
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 19:58:41 -0400

I'm so sorry you had no response from the IGS website.  To be honest,
the website and its response time needs improving.  Maybe when Sandy
finishes up the CD project she could whip that into shape in all her
spare time.... :)

Anyway, you have helped me with GATW so many times, it would be my
pleasure to mail you a complimentary Spring GATW.  I don't have one at
work with me, but will mail it out to you Monday morning.  If it hasn't
arrived by Monday, May 2, please let me know.

Anytime anyone on the Robin has a question or problem with their IGS
membership, please let Sandy or I know and we'll either handle it or
refer it to someone who can.

Cindi Lohry
Editor, GATW