[IGSrobin] High fuel prices and pelargoniums?

  • Subject: [IGSrobin] High fuel prices and pelargoniums?
  • From: Fenleykent@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:56:26 EDT

Hello this is Kent in Indiana, I hope everyone continues. I do understand that in Indiana the pelargonium business has suffered do to high fuel prices. I had to stop heating my greenhouses during the winter months to save money and I lost my collection of pelargoniums. Life is tough but I see it as a new challenge to do things better. Coal seems to be a possibility for the future. Best Wishes

See what's free at AOL.com.