RE: [IGSrobin] Southern California, Palos Verdes Botanical Gardens.

  • Subject: RE: [IGSrobin] Southern California, Palos Verdes Botanical Gardens.
  • From: "Julio Diaz" <jdiaz@mazdausa.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:37:19 -0700

Hello Bill

Jack and Carol said hi to you and Sandy, we had a great meeting yesterday at Jack’s house and a tour of both gardens, we are planning the annual sale, show, meeting…  on May 5th at the botanical Garden in Palos Verdes as we have every year.

Jack, Carol, Rosa, Julio and others are planning to attend your annual meeting this year, could you or someone send me more information please.

If there is a link or web site please let me know also where I could get the information, I did not received your news letter this time.

Thank you,

Julio