Re: [IGS] Marjorie Edwards - Golden Square Nursery, Victoria Australia

lisa pola wrote:

> I have just recently become interested in geraniums (pelargoniums) and note
> on the internet that one Marjorie Edwards of Golden Square, Victoria,
> Australia is recommended as a authorised supplier of imported
> cultivars.
> I fact live in the next suburb on from Golden Square (Bendigo North).
> M. Edwards does not appear to be listed in the phonebook and as the
> internet reference did not provide any further information I am hoping that
> somebody on this list may be able to assist re contacting  Mrs Edwards.
> Lisa,

The address for Marjorie Edwards is:-   Pelargonium Place,  40 Mistletoe St,
Golden Square,Victoria.  Her Phone No is   (03) 5447 8769.
Maybe we will see you at the  next International Conference in Canberra next
Keep in touch ,   I'd like to hear how you're getting on with your plants.
 best wishes from
   Joan Steele  W.A.