Re: [IGS] succulent species

>Dear All,
>As a recent participant in this robin I am submitting this without knowing
>if there is somebody in the group who can answer my question. The topics
>that I have seen covered so far have dealt with species that are hardy even
>in frosty climates. But, here goes!
>I am looking for a book describing the succulent, caudiciform species of
>Pelargonium and Sarcocaulon. Also, does anybody have information about
>eventual size of P. crithmifolium and P. dasyphyllum?
>San Diego, California

Dear Andrew,

Why not try Vol 1, 2, and 3 by Vanderwalt. ...they, together with Charles
Craib's books/leaflets are very likely what you are searcheing for. And
yes...there are a few of us species enthusiasts 'out there' :-)
There is a good Society to join, the Geraniaceae Group in the Uk which are
for people interested in growing ALL members ( species) of the Geranium
family....and there are a few of the caudiciform Pels to be found there.
The annual seedlist which BTW is FREE for members is awsome..

Ingrid in Sweden