[IGSROBIN] spring

Ah! spring.  We had spring yesterday.  Nice temperature of 59 degrees.
Sunny.  Lovely.  Birds tweeting.
This morning we had another inch of new snow, wind only to 49 mph, still
I have my plants under lights for the first time ever.  They need some
Oh! Monday we got about 8 inches of the fluffy white stuff.  This has
been an interesting winter.  Still is, for that matter!!
Diane in Eastern Oregon