Re: [IGSROBIN] Damn, what a long day

I know exactly what Robin means..when you have been busy as anything...and
then some...and then Tuesday may feel like a Friday and then it isn't!!!
Each day after that will feel like a Friday or if you make the mistake of
winding down, Friday may feel like a Monday!!!!
Right now the Frozen North has thawed out and last weekend I
prickled/repotted sme odd hundred seedlings each of Eryngium planum
....Dianthus...just a few Geraniums, but I can't keep everything!!!
Mess? Definitely! I keep telling myself I need to Spring clean.....but that
excuse is wearing thin now!

Ingrid in Sweden on her way to work!!