Re: [IGSROBIN] Damn what a long day

My conscience is harder to buy than that! I did this for last month's
meetings and found little cure for the grief.

San Diego, California

The easiest way is to cut and slash your way through the jungle on Tuesday
after work and then drop off all the cuttings on the opportunity table at
geranium club meeting.  You get brownie points for bringing in cuttings and
more importantly, you don't have to try to start the darn things!

>>Robin and Adam,

Well, you should count yourself lucky! I have a mixed case of slasher's
remorse and pruner's cramp. The ivy-leaved types have gone wild or, at
least, would be wild if I did not take pruners in hand. Yards of the stuff.
They're not in full flower yet which is probably just as well for I could
not bring myself to carry out the savage executions with so much blossom on
my hands. I have at least got over the pangs of self-conscience and am now
able to commit them to the mulch heap. Unfortunately, each day brings new
flowers and my conscience is sure to fail soon even if my fingers don't.