Re Unamed varieties

Dear Jip
I red your message.
I think that your first pelargonium that you have described is "Occold Shield" and the second one is probably "LittleFi-Fine".
If you like I may send you a Occol Shield picture by e-mail.
You can find a picture of Little Fi-Fine in the book: Roger Phillips & Martyn Rix - Conservatory and Indoor Plants Volume I - MacMillan.
Nichelino (TO) - Italy