unknown Pelargonium identified

  • Subject: unknown Pelargonium identified
  • From: Mark Smyth thebatman@BTINTERNET.COM
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 22:28:16 +0100

hi all

thanks to those who took the time to offer suggestions. The plants are =
P. carnosum. I found these images this evening =

N Ireland

  hi there

  I have some unidentified Pelargoniums grown from seed which I would =
like to know what they are. I know it is a long shot but I'm hoping =
someone out there has something similar. The leaves are grey/green and =
serrated. The stem is distinctive because soon after germination it =
starts to swell and turn light red and looks like a thin radish. I'll =
take some photos tomorrow and see if the leaves have a scent.

  N Ireland