Re: Pellie Breeder

  • Subject: Re: Pellie Breeder
  • From: ECPep@AOL.COM
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 17:42:12 EDT

In a message dated 8/21/03 3:43:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Hedgehug@AOL.COM
writes:

> Sorry everyone, that last message was meant for Ed privately.

Cindi, I did not read that message.  I am sure it was innocent enough and an
apology is not needed, most of us know what happened.  We all hit the send
button in error but I have a word on some other messages.

I am currently not opening any messages on this forum.  I am grown up and
won't wither away from these spams but they do need to be dealt with. On other
Yahoo forums the general rule is that a new member is monitored until he has
sent several message on subject.  This need not inconvenience the list owner or
moderator as the new messages need not be passed along when they are posted.
If a wait is incurred that is OK, I am sure.

I have an eleven year old grandson and moving him from a child's account to a
regular account so he could actually use search engines has produced some of
the most hair raising stuff I have seen come to our mailboxes.  We are now
monitoring his account each morning and he requires permission to sign on.  This
is a shame as removing email from the kids who are the generation who will
communicate this way for life removes them from an experience that is of their
times.

I am sending all IGSRobin mail to the delete list for the time being.

Claire Peplowski
NYS zone 4