Whats happening

  • Subject: Whats happening
  • From: Hedgehug@AOL.COM
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 21:06:59 -0400

Hi everyone,

I haven't received any emails from the Robin in quite awhile.  What's everyone up to?

In San Diego we're finally starting to get some cooler weather.  Mr Wren and my containers of mixed Black Magic zonals are in full bloom, and Wychwood, Fringed Angel and some of the other angels are still straggling along with some light bloom.  The ivies got away from me again and are positively embarassing.  I'm thinking it's about time to get out the clippers and start pruning back the angels and scenteds for this year. But, if something more fun, like answering my emails were an option, I could put off pruning another week or two ...