Re: Comparisons

  • Subject: Re: Comparisons
  • From: maria guzman <mirror@3RIVERS.NET>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 17:35:47 -0600

Sandy -

Oh well I'll try another name.  These are just for my own records. Yes the
dark dwarfs seem to take sun better without wilting  - although they do
sunburn (turn brownish) if left out too long (as I tend to do) or in a
south window without relief.  But they are quite vigorous.

I know about P& J Greenhouses tho have never ordered from them.  I've been
waiting hopefully for website photos.