Re: Cuttings

Sandy and Barry
Was off today and I took cuttings of a wide variety of plants.  I hope  they
take as I did discard some Mother Plants.  If they do not--they are  not my
favorites.  For me, this has always been a good time of year for  cuttings.  As
long as I can find enough shady places in the yard.   Unfortunately many
plants are about to bloom again and I do loose these  flowers.