Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 3:26 PM
Subject: Re: Comparisons

> Hi Bill,
>
> I started 152 cuttings over the last few days. Some are certainly purple,
but I will see if I can find a few more little pots and be sure to have some
for you.

> By the way, Bill and Barry, Robin Parer is speaking at the Sacramento
Geranium Club, Sacramento Garden & Arts Center, 3330 McKinley Blvd.,
Sacramento, on Wednesday, October 20 at 7:30 p.m. on Angels and Scented
'Geraniums' in case you want to drive over. She will also bring plants for
sale, I understand.