Re: [IGS] Fw: Hardy Geranium Nursery

Hi Dale and Alby:

I have been out of the country for a month, and have just read all the
e-mail from IGS.  I understand you were looking for a list of nurseries
carrying hardy geraniums in Northern California.  I have the largest
collection, a list of which can be found at  Did you need mail order
listings, retail or wholesale, and was this for a visitor to California
or were you going to write to them.  Let me know, and I will try to help
you. Heronswood Nursery is located in Washington state.  It is retail
mail order and you can contact them at 7530 NE 288th St., Kingston,
Washington  98346-9502; Tel No.: 360-297-4172; Fax: 360-297-4172

Robin Parer
Geraniaceae Nursery