Re: [IGS] Back from holidays

Knowing that you're just back from holidays, and fresh and rested up ...

Could you please write an article or two on how you prepare your plants for
the fall/winter season over there?  We're putting together an article of truly
international perspective for GATW.  We're under a terrible time crunch, and
need the information by this Friday.  Could you please help me with this

Cindi Lohry

P.S.  I have not received a check or money order for the Van der Walt book.
Did you still want it?  If so, e-mail me back before you get one, as there
might be a non-plant trade for part of the cost of the book, if its possible
to work out the details.   Cindi