Re: [IGS] HYSTRIX The Sarcocaulons of Southern Africa by Charles Craib

> From: Cynthia S. Lohry <Hedgehug@AOL.COM>
> Subject: HYSTRIX The Sarcocaulons of Southern Africa by Charles Craib
> Date: Sunday, August 09, 1998 2:15 PM
> Andrew,
> You're my sarcocaulon-type of guy.  Have you ever heard of this 60 page
> softcover booklet printed in May of 1995?  Do you already have it in your
> library?
If you are interested in Sarcocaulon, you should have this booklet.  It is
available from the Geraniaceae Grp. UK or from the South African Pel & Ger
Society.  I have a precis of it on my web page as part of my Sarcocaulon

I have had some serious illness in my family over these last few weeks
including a stay in hospital myself for a heart problem.  I joined my
mother who has been hospitalized for just on 3 months and to top it off my
brother-in-law passed away from a massive heart attack subsequent to an
operation for stomach cancer so things have been very 'average' for me and
I have been trying to more or less keep up with my correspondence but it
has been pretty difficult.
I was about to load some more information on to my web page but my server
told me that I have used up my 5meg. allocation so I am having to arrange
another account to pick up an extra 5 meg.
Geraniaceae is all around the World