Re: [IGS] Need new email director and webmaster

Diana Pederson aka Garden Nut wrote some time ago:
> I am in the middle of a family crisis that will involve my
> signing off the internet and getting it out of my home.
> Is there someone here who would be willing to take over as the
> igs webmaster and/or email director?
> Please contact me soon because I would like to make this change
> by the end of the month.
> Diana Pederson, Michigan, Zone 5, United States

Three questions here:
1) How is Diane doing? I sent her a private note but hope she is OK now
2) who is our list.adm. now? (know Dale is the official greeter only)
3) Does this list have archives and if so, how can I access them?
Hope to hear from our new "guardian geraniaceae angel" soon!

Mimy Sluiter
homepage: <>
phone & fax: +31-(0)35-6920501