Re: [IGS] seeds on P tomentosum??!!??

I love it!  I hadn't thought of using weeds as a "learn by example" prop.  I'm
actually such a softie that my garden club laughs at me because I relocate
snails rather than smashing them.  But I can talk mean to the plants, scare
the fertilizer right out of them, and usually convince them of the error in
their ways.

P.S. Never noticed if tomentosum had seeds or not.  It definitely had flowers
a short time ago, so I'll check it out and e-mail you later with the results.