[IGS] P caylae

Hello everyone,

Here is another question on growing the species...this time P caylae. I
managed to germinate one from a batch of seeds from the Geraniaceae Group's
seedlist last year, and now I have a 20 cm plant...which looks like as if
it can't make up its mind what to do! It has soft velvety leaves, which
shimmers in silver, but the leaves remain rather small and it has a long
bare stem.

Has anyone tried growing this one, and how did it behave for you?
And no...it isn't particularly weedylooking...but I don't know :-)) I have
seen prettier weeds!

All the best from a sunny but windy Sweden! P incarnata flowered today as well!