Re: [IGS] G. macrorrhizum "Mount Olympus"

Rein ten Klooster wrote:
> Hello Mimy,
> G.macrorrhizum'Mount Olympus' is not in my collection, Can you do
> something?

I'll do my best to keep it alive - it is just a tiny plant so I cannot
yet make two out of it! If it thrives I will store it in the green house
frost free so it will survive the winter and hopefully surprise you with
a wee one at the spring meeting. Keep your fingers crossed! Wil talso
talk to it a lot telling it should GROW FAST. Who knows it helps...
Mimy Sluiter
homepage: <>
phone & fax: +31-(0)35-6920501