[IGS] Tinkerbelle exchange

I'm sure we'll find something to swap for.  I might have a couple others for
you too .. depends on how the cuttings root this time.

When do you think would be a good time to place an angel order, that the
plants would be ready?  Assuming, of course, we don't get El Nino - Part Two!
Also, if your offer is still open, when would be a good time to take photos
this spring?  I know that my plants start blooming in late December (and some
are still blooming!) but I think yours bloom later?

PS  Will also check on the correct spelling of Tinkerbelle.  I've seen it both
ways and want to get it straight before I turn over the plant.