> please delete me from you emailing list.   Thank you

> Could the owner or moderator of this list please repost the commands to
> remove one's self from this list.....
> Karen Prytula <chelseaa@SPRINT.CA

Hello all,

Sorry to have taken a few days to reply, migraine and bad weather at
Christmas have taken their toll.

Thanks for your comments Karen and I see that you are right that a fairly
regular "bulletin" of helpful information is something I should be
providing. The Robin membership is the highest it has ever been at 128+, but
this obviously includes some waiting to get off it! So I have added the info
I sent T J Greene about saying "goodbye".

There have been quite a few Rich Text (HTML) messages recently, so it is
time for me to point out that we are a plain text List, with a number of
members only able to receive this format. Photographs can be put on the
IGSRobin Website in the near future (currently offline as I change service
provider.) The last time I asked for comments as to whether it is time to
make a change I only had one reply. Comments are always welcome, especially
from those that want us to stay plain text!!

David Barrett
IGS Robin List Owner

If you wish to leave the IGS Robin Mailing List send an email to
with the words
  signoff igsrobin
in the text area, but no message title.