Happy New Year!

A Happy New Century from Japan.
My apartment is near the bay, and it is a very warm new year.
My geraniums are still outside with flowers and
some of them are on the ground in my apartment area.
I think this area is about zone 9-10 in US temperature map.
So that people enjoy geraniums in the garden outside
all through the winter.

My parents' house is about 30Km away mountain side,
so that they have to keep geranium pots inside at night,
but not daytime.
When I moved here, I was very surprised to see geraniums
on the ground through the winter.

Maybe this month-next month, I need to wrap some of
sented ones outside by newspaper or nylon bag at night.
Let's see how they be.

I hope it will be a great Geranium New Year to all of you!!!!

Kimi Mizuno