Re: Grandview Nursery/ Regal 'Cream and Green'

  • Subject: Re: Grandview Nursery/ Regal 'Cream and Green'
  • From: Ed Olson Moore H20wrx@AOL.COM
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 16:24:42 EST
  • Comments: cc: geraniumsandpelargoniums@yahoogroups.com

Hi Cynthia and everyone-
Cynthia- tried the e-mail address you posted on the Robin. Then tried just
www.gvgeranium.com, then  www.gvgeraniums.com. The Grandview Nursery site
doesn't show up anywhere. Maybe they don't exist anymore. That would be a
real shame! I was looking to see if they still had the picture of   'Cream
and Green', that we discussed. It was on their website three or four years
ago. For anyone who hasn't seen a photo - it's a strickingly beautiful Regal
w/a variegated leaf. Does anyone know who hybridized this plant? Does anyone
have a photo (close-up) to share?

Season's Greetings to all!!!
Ed