Re: dwarf pelargonium australe 'Mitagong'

  • Subject: Re: dwarf pelargonium australe 'Mitagong'
  • From: Jim Lykos annejim@ACAY.COM.AU
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 02:37:43 +1100

Hi Peter,

I  grow  three different forms  of  Pelargonium australe  and one was
from seed collected on a basalt capped mountan above  the town of
Mittagong in  a  rock garden  outcrop -  NSW Australia.  Please let me
know if you require some seed.
While this form doesnt usually get beyond  10 cm in height it spreads
out  around 60 to 70 cms so I dont know if its what you are after.

Jim Lykos
Springwood Australia.