From: "Spud Sings" <spudsings@BIKERIDER.COM>
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: membership

> <P><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=black>Hi Mark,</FONT></P>
> <P><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
> <P><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">The same happenend with me. I just kept
sending emails to <A
href="mailto:geraniumsociety@yahoo.com";>geraniumsociety@yahoo.com</A> and
someone eventually answered it. Last week I received a email from Brenda
Archer ( IGS director) telling me that my newsletter was in the
> <P><BR><BR>----- Original Message ----- <BR>From: Mark Smyth
<MARK@MARKSGARDENPLANTS.COM><BR>Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 08:03:54 -0000
all <BR><BR>Can someone let me know who is in charge of IGS membership. I
sent off $ = <BR>for my subs many months ago and have heard nothing back.=20
<BR><BR>Due to a computer error I lost the emails including the one from the
= <BR>person who suggested I join and the person I was sending the =
<BR>subscription to. <BR><BR>thanks <BR><BR>Mark Smyth <BR>N Ireland