Re: Small Greenhouses

  • Subject: Re: Small Greenhouses
  • From: Kent Fenley <Fenleykent@AOL.COM>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 06:32:04 EST

Hello James this is Kent in Indiana. It sounds like you live in a mild
climate. We live in an area where the temperatures will drop from -30 to -60 degrees
Celsius in the winter months of December, January and a little into February.
Our average high temperatures are around -10 degrees. The past few winters
have given us a break from the -60s (Thank God for global warming).