[IGS] Quiet list

Happy holidays!  The pelargoniums are happy and blooming in the
greenhouse (except the red ones-they are replacing pointsettias for
holiday color in the house).  A great touch of color in the middle of
winter-even if I do have to see them by flashlight on weekdays.
So far the pests are only interested in fuchsias-leaving my scenteds
 Horticulture mag has an article this month on hardy g's written by Dan
Hinkley (Heronswood Nursery).  Sources list Heronswood and Robin Parer's
Geraniaceae.  Robin, do you ship outside of CA?
I am still looking forward to my first copy of Geraniums Around the
World-but I think I may have signed up too late for December's issue.
Does anyone if know back issues are available?
usda 7