[IGSROBIN] Christmas Message

To all Robiners on Christmas Day,

There may be some of you who haven't got enough to do today, or maybe like
me can't manage a day without sitting down at my keyboard and screen.

If there are, may I wish all members of the IGS Robin a Very Merry Christmas
and a New Year full of e-mail on Geraniaceae, from a mountainside in
Northwest Wales.

Nadolig Llawen, as the locals say here.