Re: Pelargonium oblongtum

It's listed on page 29 of Volume I of Pelargoniums of Southern Africa by van
der Walt and Vorster, with the watercolor illustration by Ward-Hilhorst
appearing on page 30.  Cynthia has pretty much summarized the text for you,
but if you don't have access to that book, I could copy the pages and either
snailmail or fax it if you want it in its entirety.

Cynthia Lohry

PS  The IGS journal, Geraniums Around the World, is looking for someone who
could write some articles on species for publication in future issues.  Would
you be interested?