Re: Unfinished projects ...

Dear Cynthia,

   I am relatively new to this group and a lot of what everyone talks about
is over my head.  But I am eager to learn more about Pellies so if is not too
much trouble for you I would also like to get a copy of the list of books
about geraniums that you are sending to others.  You can e-mail it to me at
akbehn@aol.com.
Thank you very much,
Angie