Re: Book list

At 12:29 AM 02/15/2000 , you wrote:
>The book list to which I have referred was compiled by Gerald D. Stewart of

Thank you Cynthia. I agree that you must respect Mr Stewart's wishes. I thought
that it was your list, that is why I suggested it be published in the IGS

If you are free to send me a copy of the newsletters, I would appreciate it
very much.  Thank you.

Ronald Leger
43 De L'Eglise
Bedford, Quebec Canada
J0J 1A0

Snow country for the next six weeks.
*  rleger@email.com                      *
*  ICQ# 6561520                          *
*  http://www.total.net/~legerr          *