Web Addresses

Hi All,
Sorry I haven't been in touch for ages.   Illness,  family, busy etc..

I need some help with URLs for Pelargonium & Geranium sites
Diana O'Brien has written a book and has just phoned me  from Canberra
about web sites to include
Of course she has IGS & Robin  Parer.  Also how to join IGSROBIN
I gave her Alby's ... is the one below correct Alby?    (didn't see you at
the conference!)
Alby Scriven :  shttp://www.users.bigpond.com/SCRIVENS/direct.html

Also Andrew  Jelavic, if you are lurking out there could you make sure
Diana has the
correct URL for you, it didn't sound right to me and I don't have it.

Dale gave me a page of URLs about 2 years ago, but I cant find it and the
sites may
not still be around. DALE  ... can you help?

I know that several of you have web sites and if you would like them included
let me have the URL.

I have provided several photo's for this book & am looking forward to
seeing the
finished product.

I was on 6 mailing lists until a few months ago. The other 5 were genealogy
lists. I have
unsubbed from them all except IGROBIN.  The workload has reduced ... 10 or
so e mails
a day is better than 120!

Due to my back problems I have had to cut down on the amount of Zonal Pel's
I keep .  I lost over 100
to stem rot this very humid summer .. to that's helped cut the numbers back
slightly!
I wasn't able to get out of the house to attend to them.

Anyway.   Could I have some URLs  for Diana's book.

Hoping to hear from some of you
Best wishes
from Joan

Joan Steele, (nee Beckingham) Lesmurdie,   Western Australia
=========================   shakaskraal@iinet.net.au
Home Page:-      http://www.iinet.net.au/~shakas/index.html