Re: 'Vancouver Bicentennial'

Hi, Phil
    Well I know that Jerry Stewart from New Leaf nursery brought it to San
Diego from the Vancouver Pelargonium convention some years ago. Can't recall
the year.
    It is indeed a wonderful plant and I grow it everywhere! It grows best
with morning sun and afternoon shade. It is a show stopper in the spring when
the foliage is at it prime!
    All I can say is ENJOY!
Oh it was hybridized in Vancouver also can't recall who...
    Cynthia Pardoe