Mandarin and Wendy Deacon

I have been given some small sized zonal geraniums.  One is called
Mandarin or Mandarin Orange and the owner insists it is not Deacon
Mandarin.  Does anyone know of this variety.  It is a miniatue or dwarf
with a dark zone, medium dark leaves and a soft orange semi double or
double bloom.
The other is Wendy Deacon.  I have heard that it was in the Spring 1996
GATW which I do not have.  If anyone could look it up and let me know if
it is Wendy Deacon or if it could really be Wendy Read, I would
appreciate it.
Also, was there ever an Ice Palace or Crystal Ice Palace?  It looks like
Crystal Palace Gem with lighter green leaves and darker butterfly in
center but maybe not as yellowish as the pictures and written
descriptions of Crystal Palace Gem.  I have not been around this long
enough to have acquired old catalogs that might have other varieties.
Feedback on any of these would be very much appreciated.
Sandy Connerley