Re: Fancy Leaf Zonals

  • Subject: Re: Fancy Leaf Zonals
  • From: Akbehn@AOL.COM
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:00:20 EST

The fancy leaf zonals that I can think of off the top of my head that are
favorites of mine are Bird Dancer, Vancouver Centennial, and Happy Thought.  I
know there are more that I like but can't think of them at the moment.  Bird
Dancer is small, grows easily and blooms often for me so that is my very favorite.