Fancy Leaf Zonals

Thanks everyone for the opinions.  I also love Vancouver Centennial, Bird
Dancer, Elmsett, Vectis Glitter.  Happy Thought is a beauty but gets too big
for me.  What I have been looking at are the pictures in Faye?s book ? most
of which are not available here.  Then, seeing what is available to us in
the US by mail order.  There are some very interesting tri-colors, and was
wondering about their habits.  Will order some soon and let you know next
year what they are like!

I am in California, but not in an area with good weather.  The plants will
stay in pots and will grow in the greenhouse and on windowsills.

Sandy