Re: GATW mailing

  • Subject: Re: GATW mailing
  • From: Hedgehug@AOL.COM
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 15:17:56 -0500

I brought a handful of journals to the office with me and would be happy to mail them to anyone who did not receive their issue yet in the U.S.  Just email me privately with your address, and I can get them out in the mail today or tomorrow, depending on what time I get your email.

If your original issue shows up by pony express, carrier pigeon, or whatever means the post office is using these days, you can just pass one journal on to a gardening friend who isn't a member.

Thanks everyone for your patience and good humor about this truly irritating delay.

Cynthia Lohry