Hybridizer Mollie Hall

I am looking for information on Mollie Hall.

She has introduced the following pelargoniums:

Double Doy

Above are in the miniature zonals.

Think there are other types of pelargoniums as well.  I think she lives in Doncaster in the UK.
Found a piece of information on a website that won't open that she gave a talk on micro-miniature pelargoniums.

I anyone has information on her, would love it for my records.

Thanks, Sandy