From: owner-igsrobin@hort.net [mailto:owner-igsrobin@hort.net] On Behalf Of Sandy Connerley
Sent: 21 February 2006 04:54
To: igsrobin@hort.net
Subject: [IGSrobin] Rosebud pelargoniums

Hello all,

I am trying to find information on the hybridizer of the loose rosebud Wedding Royale.  It was released sometime around 1982 in England, and since Charles and Diana were married in July of 1981, think that might have been the reason for the name.  The hybridizer is listed as Smith.  I can't find anything on who or where and wonder if some of our members in the UK might have some information.

Thanks,
Sandy Connerley