Re: [IGS] Gisela.. hostas

> They are a little too high-level for me.  I am using hostas only to
give relief
> to the mostly ugly daylily foliage.  Reducing my daylilies from 175 to
> mostly red cvs will help, too.  But hostas really do keep my small

That is a good use for them. I have some large shady areas wher I use
hostas to fill in and try to control weeds. I started with a few
Lancifolia types then started looking at what was available and got
hooked in to collecting a few. I'm still looking for 'Great
Expectations' and a few others that I haven't found at a "reasonable"
price yet <G>