Re: [IGS]

Carolyn,  Country Home Country Gardener is not a magazine that I am
familiar with.  I wonder if it is available here on the west coast?  The
nearest news stand that has magazines is 55 miles away and I do not know
when I am going got town. I'll have to see is someone else is going and
will look for me!   Thanks     Diane