Re: [IGS] Variegated Hardy Geraniums for San Diego

Dear Cindi:

Would you mind ordering the variegated hardy geraniums from me in the
late fall.  We're not taking advance orders,  partly because we had over
400 enquiries as the result of the Horticulture Magazine article by Dan
Hinkley in January, and all our stock is already committed to orders we
have received. We'll see how many we can produce this spring and summer,
and then start again in the fall.  This is a one-woman office, and I am
drowning in paperwork at the moment!

Geraniaceae Nursery