Re: [IGSROBIN] Hardy Geraniums

Lillian,

Where in Southern California are you?  I was wondering if you'd been to Buena
Creek Gardens to see their selection of hardy geraniums.  Also, if you're
close to San Diego or Orange County, I could let you know when Robin Parer
(the most wonderful source of hardy geraniums) is going to be speaking for
those groups and perhaps you could visit.

Cynthia Lohry
hedgehug@aol.com