[IGSROBIN] Holy Quest

To all who expressed an interest, I am not yet successful in my quest to
locate G. Arboreum, but I am closing in.  Will keep posted as events unfold.
Who would have thought that a damned seed would be so hard to find.  Am
having to fax and snail mail to native plant sources in Hawaii.  No one
hardly is on the net out there.